St. Paul Church 2015-2016
First Reconciliation & First Eucharist
Wednesday, Nov. 11 — First Reconciliation Family
Dinner & Presentation 6:00-8:00pm — Boeke Hall
Sunday, Nov. 15 — Turn in completed First
Reconciliation books to catechist by this date.
Saturday, Nov. 21 — First Reconciliation 10:00 am
Sunday, April 17 — Turn in completed First Eucharist
book to catechist by this date.
Saturday, April 30 — Mandatory Jesus Day Retreat 9:00 am — 2:15 First Communion Practice is included in the day.
Saturday, May 7 — First Eucharist 4:30 PM: Please meet in the PAC for pictures and meeting.
1. Attend 2nd Grade Parent Meeting on September 27 during PSR.
2. Attend Mass with your child. If it is important to you, it will be important to your child.
3. Spend 20 minutes a week with your child completing the Reconciliation Book in your folder. Return this book to your child’s catechist (Mrs. Means if your child attends St. Paul School; Mrs. Michelle Quinlan if your child attends PSR) by Sunday, November 15.
4. Attend the Family Reconciliation Dinner (Parents AND children) on Wednesday, November 11 from 6:00-8:00pm in Boeke Hall.
5. Help you child learn the Act of Sorrow found on the back of this sheet.
6. First Reconciliation! Saturday, November 21, at 10:00 AM. Please bring your child’s Baptismal Candle.
7. Spend 20 minutes a week with your child completing the Eucharist Book, which your child’s catechist will give to you in January. Return this book to your child’s catechist by Sunday, April 17.
8. Attend Jesus Day with your child on Saturday, April 30, from 9:00 AM – 2:15 PM. First Communion Practice will be a part of the day.
9. First Communion! Saturday, May 7, 2016, at 4:30 PM. Please arrive early for pictures (between 2:45PM-3:00PM)
ACT OF CONTRITION
My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart,
in choosing to do wrong, and failing to do good.
I have sinned against you whom I should love above all things.
I firmly intend, with your help, to do penance,
to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin.
Please click on the links below to download the Important Dates & What I Need To Do documents and the Sacramental Registration Form.
2nd Grade What Do I Need To Do & Important Dates
2nd Grade Sacramental Registration Form
If you have questions or need help please contact:
DIRECTOR OF RELIGIOUS EDUCATION & FAITH FORMATION: